Billecart-Salmon Brut Rose champagne 750ml
Billecart-Salmon Brut Rose champagne 750ml bv2399
$144.99 price per bottle
An iconic Brut Rosé for good reason. Pale salmon in color (of course), full of melon and faintly floral notes, this is around 45% Chardonnay, and the remaining 55% is comprised of Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir. Dosage here is a modest 7 grams per liter of sugar, keeping things dry and crisp. One of the reasons Billecart rosé is so popular today is because they were one of the first houses to really focus on that style, back in 1954.